VausSim™ is a Versatile Advanced Ultrasound Simulator, designed to make diagnosis during movement.
The VausSim™ ultrasound simulator, thanks to a network of high-fidelity sensors, makes the skin of any simulator or manikin ultrasound scannable also in mobile settings.
This simulator allows the instructor to independently create, through the use of a powerful editor, a customized and exclusive casebook of real US images/videos/volumes without any additional cost.
Thanks to an innovative technology, the simulator allows to change the pathological ultrasound status of the patient in real time during the scenarios.
VausSim™ is also completely indipendent and not sensitive to magnetic field rumors and guarantees continuous functioning also during transportation and movement of the patient.
VausSim™: Create your own Ultrasound Simulator.
The VausSim™ package includes:
- 3 Simulated Ultrasound Probes (1 linear, 1 convex, 1 phase array)
- 1 Reference System Module
- 20-pack RFID tags
- USB stick including VausSim software, lifetime license key, casebooks and user manual
- Emergency 1 module including n° 8 Emergency cases
- Emergency Covid 1 module including n° 1 COVID scenario
- IP67 certified and waterproof transport case
- Installation support and remote training
- Lifetime free software updates and upgrades
- 1 Year Warranty
- Abdominal1 Module (8 cases)
- Pleural1 Module (8 cases)
- Cardiac1 Module (8 cases)
- Intrapartum1 Module (8 Intrapartum cases)
- Intrapartum2 Module (8 Intrapartum cases)
- OB/GYN PPH Module (15 cases - 10 scenarios)
- Pediatric1 Module (8 cases)
- NOW AVAILABLE: COVID-19 Module
Minimum System Requirements for the PC:
- Display: 15" - Display Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- CPU: Intel Core i-5
- RAM: 8 GB
- Operating system: Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)
- SSD (Solid State Drive): 128 GB
- Dedicated graphic card RAM: 2 GB
- USB ports: preferred 4 (minimal 2)
- HDMI ports: 1
is a product from Accurate, a company blending international experience, scientific research, engineering and development of truly effective hi-tech educational solutions in the medical field.
Published patent application: IT102017000016345A
CLINICAL USE DISCLAIMER VausSim™ is licensed for use for educational purposes only. VausSim™ is not intended for clinical use.